Nanotechnology in cosmetics is gradually dominating the market because of the outstanding performance it brings. Applications of nanotechnology in cosmetics are increasingly diverse and closer to users. When molecules are in nanoscale, some of the properties of that molecule become changed and some new properties also evolve, such as color, transparency, solubility and reaction rate.
- Kill bacteria, deodorize
- Prevent the impact of ultraviolet rays on the skin surface, thereby indirectly preventing the formation of Melanine pigmentation causing melasma and darkening
- Anti-aging and skin restoration
- Very good bactericidal effect, broad bactericidal spectrum
- Faster impact thereby increasing the effectiveness of protection, recovery and anti-aging
- Does not cause dryness, irritation of the skin